We are looking for a highly driven multi-channel Marketing Manager to join the growing, thriving 'centre for marketing excellence' in one of the UKs biggest multimedia publishing groups. The Marketing Manager will support the development and implementation of marketing strategies to drive audience growth and engagement across a range of digital and offline products and publications.
The successful candidate will play a key role in a variety of marketing campaigns, including product launches, editorial coverage and events with a string focus on driving engagement and also attracting commercial prospects. The marketing department within which this role sits is a central service team, a hub which works closely with stakeholders from across the business to support their objectives and the overall business strategy.
Key job responsibilities:
* Support and develop the delivery of the marketing strategy for driving audience growth and engagement through first-rate editorial.
* Work to help deliver effective multi-channel offline and online media campaigns across Paid, Owned and Earned platforms (campaigns could include the full marketing mix of below and above-the-line channels).
* Oversee internal/external creative teams/agencies.
* Work with the editorial and product teams to identify key products.
* Support and implement mobile app acquisition and engagement strategies.
* Feedback to stakeholders on performance, and work closely with the editorial and social media team on content marketing strategies and, continuously analyse competitor and environment and consumer trends.
Specific requirements / skills:
* A proven track record of successfully managing marketing campaigns for a B2C organisation across the full marketing mix (with digital marketing being a primary strength).
* Ability to analyse campaigns and make decisions/recommendations based on data and insight.
* Strategic, commercial and pragmatic, with drive, enthusiasm and determination.
* Independent individual contributor, but also a collaborative team player.
* Excellent communication skills, ability to work confidently with internal and external teams.
* Organised, professional and resilient with strong attention to detail.
* A passion and commitment for working in a fast-paced media environment.
* Experience of mobile app marketing is an advantage.
If this sounds like you and you're ready to consider your next great career move, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7569 9926.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.