I am actively seeking an experienced Marketing Manager for a leading B2C travel/cruise exhibition.
My client are a leading consumer focused events company, they are an ambitious fast growing company, owning and running 25+ ongoing events. These events run across the UK and Ireland and attract over 400,000 visitors annually.
They are now expanding the team and looking for a strong and experienced Marketing Manager to manage, plan and implement an appropriate marketing campaign to help achieve targets set for quality, quantity and revenue from visitors and exhibitors.
The responsibilities of the Marketing Manager include but are not limited to:
- Effectively manage the marketing team
- Analyse previous campaigns and undertake research to understand the event and the audiences fully
- Provide strategic insight into the development of the shows
- Ambition to grow and develop the shows
- Produce the marketing budget with the Event Director
- Plan and implement exhibitor sales marketing campaign in line with the sales team
- Produce sponsorship support material for the sales team
- Plan and implement visitor marketing campaigns including: advertising, direct mail, sales promotions, social media, and PR campaigns
- To appoint and manage agencies
- To oversee the development and maintenance of visitor databases
- To produce marketing elements of the post show report to highlight the effectiveness of campaigns
The ideal candidate:
- B2C events experience
- Experience in the travel or cruise industry (desirable not essential)
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Good organisational skills
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Salary and benefits:
£35-£40K experience dependant + commission
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.