Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic marketer to join an international membership organisation promoting interaction and learning across the wine community globally, including winemakers, retailers, journalists and sommeliers.
Working in a close knit team you will strive towards excellence when executing multichannel marketing activities, your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the creation of marketing campaigns and working with external agencies as required to see them executed.
- Developing innovative ways to communicate the brand message to members, students, the wine industry and the public.
- Collaborating with the Events Officer to plan and promote events.
- Planning and producing monthly and ad-hoc newsletters to members.
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and website.
- Assisting with the annual member survey and other market research as required.
- Maintaining web presence through effective SEO and content for a podcast and YouTube channel.
- Identifying new trends in digital marketing, ensuring the brand is at the forefront of industry developments.
- Executing social media strategy to maximise followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organisational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Previous experience of social media management.
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing and search engine optimisation.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Excellent copywriting skills and experience.
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.