Business Market Research Analyst - Retail & Ecommerce
6 Month FTC
Handle have partnered with a global Consumer Technology giant, on a specific project that they are running, with an aim to gain insight and analysis through market research into the world of retail.
This project requires a market analyst and data driven individual, with a thorough understanding of the global retail and ecommerce industry, as well as the emerging trends and tactics around seasonal sales and retail periods.
You will have previous experience in market research, as well as an understanding and keen interest in the ever-changing retail climate, working knowledge and previous use of tools such as R, SPSS and Tableau are essential.
- Uncovering and presenting actionable insights on consumer behaviour and purchasing habits across numerous industries and regions, applying your expertise in research design and analysis.
- Leading research and defining insightful hypotheses with ease and speed, with a particular focus on ecommerce and sales trends around the world, using both qualitative and quantitative methodology.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders, across data analytics and marketing, with an aim to activate research to internal and external audiences.
- Communication of results and findings in creative and compelling ways.
You Will Have:
- An understanding and keen interest in the global retail and ecommerce industry, with a particular focus on emerging trends and tactics.
- A strong command of a broad and varied set of market research methods, and track record of using data to build and support arguments.
- Previous experience in translating research into actionable data for marketing teams.
Please note - this is a 6 month FTC.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.