Job Title: Marketing Specialist/Graphic Designer
Industry: B2B Marketing
Salary: Up to 30K
Contract Type: Permanent
A prestigious Education consultancy with a Global presence, is looking for an ambitious Marketing specialist to help redevelop the companies brand and join their successful business on a Full time basis.
Providing a B2B brand silenced service, these exclusive programmes are provided to over 30 schools and partners across China and then rebranded.
Solely focussed on helping students to secure a place at some of the leading universities and providing online tutoring from a range of academic programs including; Undergraduate, Postgraduate, IPQ from Oxford and Cambridge tutors.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Preparing presentations of sales collateral , including brochures, infographics, graphic design and writing copy.
- Writing concise proposals to partnerships across the business which include UK and China
- Redevelop the company image, providing fresh innovative ideas, branding guidelines and standards
- Produce marketing materials that exhibit the success of placements via Lead generation campaigns and data gathering
- General Support to the CEO and COO
- The opportunity to make a huge impact in a successful business, joining at an exciting development stage
- Opportunity for remote working, with the occasional meeting in person
- A competitive salary of £30,000 PA with a clear path for progression and sole responsibility
- Tenacious and aspirational, always providing innovative ideas to the business
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Office applications
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple briefs to a diverse audience
- Determined to make an incredible impact in the business and help to succeed in a competitive market.
- Creative in your demeanour, always offering innovative insights
- Experience writing copy and proposals in a concise writing style.
Please get in touch to arrange a call and discuss further
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.