With responsibility for brand, marketing and PR, the "Senior Marketing Manager" will lead the strategy development and implementation for go-to-market planning, launch, growth and new territory roll-out strategy.
This is a creative, entrepreneurial, and core strategic role to put this project on a rocket! A combination of strategy development and getting stuck in and "going for it" - not for the faint hearted!
- Develop, implement and lead brand, marketing, and communication strategies across geographies to deliver defined strategic, operational and financial growth goals.
- Responsible for all owned, earned and paid media across all platforms on a global scale to deliver, and maximise, user acquisition, retention, reactivation and monetisation.
- Grow subscription numbers and revenue. Create effective retention and monetisation programmes to drive lifetime value.
- Manage ambitious PR, social media, eCRM and events & experiential programmes.
- Own on-site merchandising of product and optimisation of content.
- Integrate market insight, user research, customer feedback and analytics into all aspects of marketing planning, implementation & measurement and to feed into development of new products, new features and new content.
- Collaborate on content strategies and maximise use of content for acquisition as well as for continued engagement.
- Be the brand guardian.
- Build relationships with strategic brand, media and platform partners.
- Provide subscription business expertise across all projects
- Lend support in defining customer service, operations and back office systems requirements.
- Significant experience in at least one consumer subscription business (ideally subscription of physical product but digital products also considered)
- Full marketing mix experience gained client-side.
- A passionate leader, strategic thinker yet all over the detail, with the drive and ambition to see-through plans to successful conclusion.
- Curious and experimental, with a desire to break-out from traditional methods.
- A deep understanding of consumers and their motivations
- Collaborative approach to work.
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage time
- An ability to form flexible and collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of, and interest in, sport, nutrition, health and fitness
- An excellent start-up environment, short decision paths and fast moving
- Collaborative environment with people encouraged to take responsibility and accountability with no blame culture
- Flexible approach to working (hours and location) and work-life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Tech agnostic
- Opportunity to contribute to ground breaking digital projects
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.