Marketing Team Assistant - Entertainment
£24,000 per annum
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a fast-growing kid's entertainment company that specialises in the acquisition, production, distribution and licensing of kid's TV and digital content to find a Marketing Team Assistant for their International Marketing and Global Brand teams.
As the Marketing Team Assistant, your focus will be on assisting the EVP, Brand and Marketing and the SVP, International Marketing, as well as their wider teams. The role is 80% admin focused, involving managing diaries, booking international travel, putting together travel packs/itineraries, and raising POs.
20% of the role will involve creating mood boards, conducting brand and marketing research, building presentations for agencies and broadcasters globally, preparing for PR and trade shows, prepping planners for social media and brand platforms, and some events management.
Based out of new, open plan offices in the heart of the West End, this role would suit someone looking for an opportunity to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun and social environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some previous experience working within a marketing team in an administrative capacity
- A Marketing-related degree, or equivalent qualification
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Demonstrated interest in Family Brands/Kids Entertainment
The successful Marketing Team Assistant will receive:
- 23 days annual leave
- Bupa healthcare, life assurance, pension, dental
- Regular film screenings, concerts, and opportunities to get involved in industry events
- Free snacks, office bar carts, after work drinks, holiday and summer parties
If you have the relevant experience and are interested in hearing more about this Marketing Team Assistant role, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.