FMCG - £35K - Central London
We are working with a global and upcoming FMCG client in the Health and Fitness space looking to hire a Marketplace Manager for their innovative and in-demand product.
The Marketplace Manager will be in charge of developing and executing a comprehensive international Marketplace sales strategy and grow the channel further whilst using the Amazon Seller Platform.
- 3 years experience with 1 year experience of using Marketplace such as Amazon Seller Account or Ebay
- Experience of meeting & beating sales target or from a sale environment
- Ecommerce or retail based background (Preferred)
- Understands Inventory Management
- A solid understanding of the Amazon business and how to work with the systems to make change
- Optimisation of performance across Marketplaces and driving automation of key processes
- Planning and updating global product listings
- Research and competitor analysis
- Amazon Seller Central account management
- Planning and executing global inventory plan for FBA listings and IP management
Reports into: COO
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.