Fantastic opportunity for a savvy Media Editor to work across multiple in house functions for this Globally Reconsigned Entertainment Brand. You will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of edited content and delivery of promo's ensuring language and quality is correct. Must have Final Cut Pro and a strong knowledge of Abode Suites.
- Update and maintain all content in all Stores types - Core, IP, Pop Up and Concession
- Production of the monthly in store DVD
- To ensure the DVD is received by Stores prior to go-live date
- Work closely with the Media Design and Content Coordinator to ensure correct clips are used, organised and saved
- Encoding clips used in core Stores so that they are ready for IP Stores
- Assist with any ad-hoc projects required by the business i.e Ad-hoc filming & Photoshop tasks
- Responsible for delivering all Store media updates
- To deliver content to a high standard in line with the quality of the brand and agreed standards
- To follow correct approval processes with all stakeholders
- Maintain organisational documents such as Media Logs
- Upload clips into the cloud and distribute to Stores in line with agreed timelines
- Maintain a digital and hard copy (where necessary) media filing system for easy access
- Solid working knowledge of the following software's:
- Final Cut Pro X
- Adobe Suites;
- After affects
- Premier pro
- Working knowledge of Mac operating systems
Looking for someone with fantastic communication and editing skills as well as practical experience in a busy office. As well as having top notch software skills, you will be self motivated and be enthusiastic about TV. Immediate start!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.