Great opportunity for a passionate and dedicated TV/Media production grad to join this global TV broadcaster. The role will involve a mix of support between content production and operations ensuring all creative assets are made available across asset management systems.
If you have previous experience working across creative asset's and have excellent attention to detail then please read on!
- Management of digital media assets and metadata, ensuring that media, information about media, and documents are organised to be readily accessible; This includes working with content and project teams to catalogue existing content, including content produced for YouTube and by other teams.
- Work with various business and rights management teams to record rights information on digital media assets, ensuring content is recorded in rights system.
- Support process improvement activities that will be implemented by the project team. This includes: ensuring new cataloguing standards are implemented, rights information is recorded in the rights systems for new assets produced, new contents is produced according to format requirements
- Carry out simple desktop post-production tasks using professional tools.
- Support the delivery of content to customers, where needed.
- Knowledge and experience of using media management systems and metadata-gathering within a media environment.
- Knowledge of media copyright, contributor's contracts, distribution rights agreements, compliance and editorial issues.
- Knowledge of professional post-production tools and an awareness of technical issues such as media formats, aspect ratio and media components.
- Experience of planning, organising and prioritising.
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This role is initially a 6 month contract with a view to extend beyond the 6 month, ASAP start!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.