We currently have a really exciting opportunity available for a Media Coordinator to join a leading broadcast services provider based in the West End.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role you will be responsible for the coordination of dubbed materials for the successful completion of major projects and global broadcast events, for both new and existing customers. With a self-motivated and passionate attitude, you will ensure the best value for all parties is achieved for each event, by providing the most efficient and cost effective solutions.
* Organising Qc of dubbed or access materials and assessing the results, following up with supplying party for corrections.
* Inputting detailed content and technical information about materials into various databases, and recording project updates for regular meetings in an Excel database.
* Admin support to supervisors - supply of dubbing supporting materials, issuing purchase orders, manage small number of dubbing projects independently, when required.
* Drawing up and issuing despatch and shipping notes, and packing and shipping materials.
* Physically checking foreign language masters and preview clips content on playback (titles, credits, and audio tracks).
* Playing back tapes/files to check content issues that are not addressed in the technical QC e.g., main titles, episodic titles and end credits are in accordance with instructions, and no errors have been made. Addressing any issues with supplying party as necessary.
Key Skills & Experience
- To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have either worked in a bookings role within the broadcast industry or have previous experience within logistics and planning that has a keen interest within broadcast.
- It is essential that you are highly organised and have the ability to deal with changes at short notice with strong administrative and scheduling skills.
- It is also important that you have excellent communication skills, a close eye for detail and a strong ability to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.