Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced and creative Media Manager to join an agency well established with entertainment brands to focus on the planning, optimising, buying, and all ongoing account management of paid media campaigns for clients.
Please note that although this is initially a contract there is potential for this to be turned into a permanent position.
As the Media Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Planning, optimising, buying, and all ongoing account management of paid media campaigns for clients.
- Building a close and proactive relationship with all main social media platforms' sales teams, particularly Google and Facebook.
- Strategic planning based upon working closely with other departments - particularly the Social, Insight and Creative teams - to ensure harmonious planning and campaign execution.
- Offering clients ideas and new functionality that may be in beta from social platforms
- Being the expert of traditional digital buying
- Developing and executing new business leads and pitches, together with the senior management team.
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Extensive experience (3 years plus) social media buying experience
- Experience working with entertainment brands
- Familiarity with: Facebook, Twitter, Google, You Tube and outlying social platforms
If you have similar experience and are looking to elevate your career to the next level this could be the right opportunity for you, please apply online or get in touch!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.