Media Marketing Manager - Personality Lead Brand - Temporary Position
Handle have partnered with a wonderful, high profile food and lifestyle brand in the search of a Media Marketing Manager on a temporary basis, working within the busy and exciting marketing team, partnering with large, well know businesses.
This role sits within an innovative and creative company, perfect for an organised and confident individual. Experience in working in Marketing, within either entertainment, publishing, music or food would be preferable, as well as excellent attention to detail and administration skills.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Responsible for overseeing the creation of all marketing materials for launches across the UK, as well as developing reliable time lines and accurate budgets.
- Driving international marketing plans alongside book publishers and broadcast industries.
- You will be required to innovate and excite businesses and industries that you collaborate and work with on product ranges and new ideas.
- Liaising with marketing teams in order to support new programme launches.
- Leading and managing approval process of marketing materials developed by 3rd
I am keen to hear from any one with 2 years+ marketing experience within the entertainment industry, along with the ability to work with a collaborate with a busy marketing team.
If the above sounds like an opportunity for you, please get in touch or apply!
Please note that for this position you will need to be available immediately.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.