This major global broadcaster is looking to hire Media Planning Managers for their International Networks division in London. In this role, you will be responsible for the Media Planning, navigation and on air optimisation of their portfolio of channels across the UK and EMEA markets.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Creating Media Plans across UK and EMEA markets.
- Commissioning campaign assets, all promos, secondary events and continuity elements.
- Managing various members of the Media Planning Team.
- Audience insight and analysis.
- Continual assessment of the changing TV and media landscape.
- Post transmission analysis, and monitoring the efficiency of all major campaigns across the portfolio of channels.
- Working cross-functionally and liaising regularly with various stakeholders in the business, particularly; On Air, Marketing Programming, Research and Presentation departments.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in Media Planning or Research and Transmission facilities. You will have a solid understanding of the Broadcast process, with a focus on presentation scheduling. You have a good working knowledge of the 'commission to transmission' cycle and ratings systems (such as TechEdge). Your organisational skills are second to none and you are an excellent communicator with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships across all business levels.
If you are interested in this role, contact email@example.com to find out more!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.