Handle is working for one of the most important arts exhibition centres in Europe, with a strong focus on visual arts, dance, music, theatre and film.
My client is looking for a driven, creative and passionate Media Relations Manager to develop and implement a media campaign for one of their major exhibitions. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain solid experience across Social Media and events as well - you will be reporting in to the Head of Communications and working closely with the Head of Marketing and the exhibition curator. The Media Relations Manager will be working on the PR strategic campaign for a visual art and science fiction exhibition as well as on the brand strategy within the UK market.
As the Media Relations Manager you will be working on:
- Take a strategic overview of the PR for the upcoming exhibition, including maximising press opportunities and reputation management
- Maintaining and building relationships with a broad range of media contacts, journalists, bloggers and brands in order to maximize PR opportunities
- Developing projects across the art forms in addition to creative learning, corporate, commercial or brand based campaigns
- Leading and managing junior team members
- Managing relationships and stakeholders expectations
- Developing a strong understanding of the Brand Values and Vision
The ideal candidate is a confident and creative PR professional with solid experience within the art, theatre, music or dance sectors - ideally you will have some social media content and strategy experience and great contacts within the relevant sectors. You will be very passionate about visual arts, able to manage relationships with the key stakeholders and work as part of a team.
To get more information about this unique opportunity contact Chiara on Chiara.Dellatti@handle.co.uk or on 02075699395.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.