Media Research Manager - Broadcast Media / Sport - Research Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Media Research Manager to Demonstrate the ROI of an advertising campaign on our clients platform. This will include questionnaires and Analysis and developing research projects.
*The ideal research candidate will have experience within Broadcast Media or Sport.
Experience & Qualifications
- Solid media research experience
- Experience of designing and managing ad effectiveness research
- Sports enthusiast
- Strong presenter and communicator
- Analytical, but with a creative approach.
- Be able to take the initiative and work without supervision
- Rigorous, reliable & flexible
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Demonstrate the ROI of an advertising campaign on our platform
- Writing of questionnaires, analysis and production of engaging PPT presentations,
- Initiating and developing research projects
- Responding to briefs from media agencies and Advertisers
- Support and drive the sales team
- Identifying new brands and sectors
- Presenting research to media agencies and clients
Nice to have:
- A passion for Sport and/or a good understanding of the media and sport industries.
- French or German language skills
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971
Media Research Manager / Sport Research Manager / Sports Research Manager / Research Analyst
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.