Handle Recruitment is seeking a senior media sales executive to join a leading media and events organisation, selling both print and digital advertising solutions within the wedding/bridal industry.
As the Media Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Contacting new & existing customers via telephone on a daily basis to close sales deals
- Attending client meetings to secure revenue where relevant
- Providing a high level of account management to your existing client base
- Up-selling existing clients by package upgrade or by cross-selling into other areas of the Weddings & Bridal portfolio where opportunity arises.
- Achieving and exceeding individual monthly team & individual sales targets set and explained by the Head of Advertising
- Reporting all weekly individual sales progress into Head of Advertising.
- Contributing ideas and look for opportunities that will assist in growing and developing the business
- Attending exhibitions and events to meet clients and sell face-to-face.
- Liaising with Production Co-ordinator to ensure all client campaigns, adverts and listings are set live and approved in a timely manner and are in line with client expectations
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a media/advertising sales role
- An excellent telephone manner
- Outstanding negotiation & organisational skills
- Experience using Microsoft tools such as Excel, Powerpoint
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to work under pressure to meet and exceed sales targets
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.