Media Sales Planner - Digital Advertising
3 month contract - £30,000 pro-rata | £115-£120 day-rate
Handle is currently working a renowned Global Music Brand in London who are currently looking to expand their Digital Advertising Sales team in London. Due to the high volume of work within the team, they are in need of a Media Planner to work alongside an established team of 5 Senior Media / Sales Planners in London.
This is a 3-month contract, but there is a very high chance that this will turn permanent in the New Year. It would be a fantastic opportunity to gain quality experience in a Digital Advertising environment with one of the biggest names in the industry.
As a Media / Sales Planner, you will be responsible for supporting the full sales cycle from pre-sales through to campaign execution & reporting. You will be building media plans as well as managing the input into their internal systems to ensure campaigns are delivered correctly.
The Key Responsibilities of Media / Sales Planner - Digital Advertising:
- Work alongside Senior Sales Planners within the Digital Advertising Sales Team
- Building Media Plans
- Using internal systems to ensure campaigns are delivered correctly
- Be involved in campaign reporting & analysis
The key Skill set of Media / Sales Planner - Digital Advertising:
- At least 2 years' experience in a Digital Advertising environment
- Passion for Digital Advertising or Programmatic Advertising
- Experience with systems such as Salesforce, DFP/DSM or programmatic platforms such as AdX, Rubicon, Appnexus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join on the top music brands in London where you will learn a huge amount in a fast-paced exciting environment. There will be an opportunity for this to turn into a permanent role in the New Year. Do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe(@)handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.