An opportunity to be part an iconic brand- renowned for their work and achievements within Film, Media & Entertainment!
Our client is keen to appoint a Media Coordinator to Assist the Research Team.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing material for edits.
- Ensuring all project hard drives are tracked, logged and backed up.
- Actively monitor Project Planner boards to ensure all tasks are completed in accordance to strict timelines.
- Facilitate day-to-day uploads, downloads and archive retrievals from Cloud storage.
- Attribute appropriate meta-data to digital files and log paperwork to the archive.
- Manage ad hoc digitising, logging duties and drive requests.
- Backup daily edit versions for Producers and Editors.
- Support Production teams with file transfers, asset management and project back-ups.
- Contribute to ongoing refinement of Media Work-flows.
- Ensure all rushes and archive are ingested and available for edit.
The Media Coordinator will be a positive, pro-active and self-sufficient worker, who is adept at communicating and maintaining relationships with Production Teams.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience working with data-management, data-synchronization and digital workflows.
- Previous experience of working in a TV production environment or Post-Production Facility
- Desire to improve the management systems and processes.
- Logging, digitising, project back-ups and record keeping.
- Genuine interest in problem solving, trouble shooting and improving workflow efficiency.
- Knowledge of Viz One, Iconik, Media Encoding and file transfer platforms.
- Basic editing skills (Adobe Premiere).
This is a temporary position with immediate start. The duration will be for up to 2 months with possibility of extension.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.