Are you an experienced and highly analytical Media Specialist? Do you love to problem solve and build relationships with multiple stakeholders? Do you want to work for the world's largest and most well-known, premium jewellery brand? If so, then this is the role for you!
Based in their offices in central London, this role will sit in the marketing team working alongside various stakeholders, ensuring a cost-effective media spend, identifying ROI targets, as well as providing post-campaign reports.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with the Marketing Director and Finance team to identify and manage cost-effective ROI targets for the marketing team
- Implementing global tools (econometric modeling) to provide recommendations to drive cost-efficient revenue
- Providing analysis reports to the wider business across both offline and online media showing the impact on store footfall
- Working with the eCommerce Analyst to translate online financial revenue target into online digital marketing channel targets
- Provide information for EMEA campaign pre and post evaluations reports
- Identifying new ways to report on omnichannel performance
- Leading the evaluation of Media agency performance
What we'll need from you:
- 3 years' media planning and buying experience, preferably for a media agency
- Experience with econometric modelling and reporting tools, agency contracts and pricing structures
- Analytical, able to combine data from varied data sets
- Great at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Thrives in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- Experience of Adobe Analytics is preferred
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 569 9399.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.