Media Systems Engineer - Broadcast
We currently have a Media Systems Engineer role available for a global Broadcast company based in london. We are looking for a media Systems Engineer involved in support of Media Technology's file-based work flows such as content delivery for TX and languaging
- media file formats, codecs, wrappers and related technologies
- troubleshooting problematic media.
- managing file delivery mechanisms e.g. Signiant, Aspera
- support of transcode farms such as ProMedia Carbon, iCR.
- Experience of troubleshooting non-linear workflows, particularly metadata issues, would be advantageous.
- Strong IT skills including Windows Server installation, configuration and operation in an AD environment
- 1st/2nd line support of Media Technology's file-based workflows;
- Managing configuration changes of current delivery workflows
- Maintaining an up to date record of all open incidents via the departmental ticketing system
- Support of media processing systems; troubleshooting and liaising with 3rd party support to fix issues.
- Support of file delivery systems; troubleshooting and liaising with 3rd party support to fix issues.
- Documenting workflows on the departmental wiki
- Maintaining SOP's and user guides
Nice to have:
- AWS experience
- Knowledge of subtitle formats and specifications also advantageous
If you feel you skill set matches the above requirements, please send your CV through or contact Robert on 0207569 9971.
Media Engineer - Broadcast
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.