Handle Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Membership Manager to work with one of the leading Gallery Companies in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with the Acquisition team to develop and implement the annual plan for recruiting new members. The ideal applicant must be passionate about customer service and have a good understanding of marketing and social media campaigns.
- Devise marketing and promotional campaigns to maximise membership sales.
- Work alongside the Acquisition team and CRM team to develop new recruitment channels.
- Support the Front of House staff to sell and promote membership through regular briefing and training.
- Ensure that members receive a high level of customer service including the management of all new membership enquires.
- Work with other departments to ensure member benefits are delivered to a high standard.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Educated degree level in appropriate vocational qualification e.g. CIM certificate in Marketing.
- Extensive experience in a marketing or membership role.
- Deep understanding of customer service approach and tools.
- A clear knowledge of the training and support required to staff across the organisation.
- The ability to make decisions and support decisions about membership.
- The ability to manage and develop the Database Administrator.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.