I am working on behalf of a global brand and a leading venue who are now looking for a New Business Sales Executive to join the membership sales team.
The membership is currently one of the largest memberships in UK sport, generating over £60m per year in contracted revenue.
My client, based in Greater London, North West pride themselves on their fantastic name and epic event line ups. It really is a great time to join a company who reward and recognise excellence.
The responsibilities of a Sales Executive include but are not limited to:
- Generating long term membership sales
- Instigating and conducting face to face client meetings
- Researching and 'mapping the market'
- Responsibility for creating, managing and maintain marketing initiatives to generate the required number of sales leads
- Being able to identify key industry growth sectors
- Negotiating closure and administration of contract
- Representing the company and the group at PR events, exhibitions, conferences etc
- Identify opportunities for maximising revenues from existing accounts
- Reporting on all aspects of the sales process
- Managing and creating monthly and weekly forecasting reports and pipelines
- Hosting industry events/day-hosting/networking
The ideal candidate:
- Proven fast paced sales experience in a B2B capacity
- High value sales
- Record of exceeding targets
- Excellent sales, presentation and negotiation skills
- Well-presented and able to present in a 'pitch'
Please note: Due to the social networking aspect of this role, hours may fluctuate
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.