Fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Admin Assistant to support Merchandising team with the retail area of this iconic global entertainment brand! You will be organised, accurate and have a keen eye for detail. Day to day duties will include:
- Ensure accurate intake is reflected on all documentation and any movement can be accounted for. Own the Order Tracker and with the Buyers Assistant (BA) ensuring it is always up to date and accurate, alerting the Buyer and Merchandiser to any variances and keeping all key stakeholders up to date
- Proactively with the BA manage the department intake to ensure stock arrives at port of departure on time and progress through to intake receipt. Alerting the Buyer, Merchandiser, Distribution and Central Planning team to any variances
- Based on current trading performance, review intake priorities, drops and timing with AM and provide Central Planning with updates regarding intake movement
- Work with the Distribution team to ensure all products are available to allocate for each Market's range and allocation dates
- Ensure allocation mix, range plans and staging packs are kept up-to-date and variances are highlighted to the Merchandising team
This is an entry level role so circa 6 months relevant experience within the wider retail space would be ideal. Immediate start .. please apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.