Handle Recruitment is looking for a Merchandising Account Manager to be responsible for managing the development and production of all artist Merchandise at this major Record Label based in London.
You will be responsible for all aspects of merchandise products for touring, retail and licensing across the UK and internationally. You will manage projects from initial concept to completion, liaising with artists/ artist management to create strong branding and designs to be sold through all channels.
- Managing multiple projects and tours from concept through to completion
- Meeting with artists/management to develop merchandise range plans
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with artists
- Research and development; gathering assets and inspiration
- Working with designers on designs for various tour projects
- Sampling, approving and ordering products
- Ensuring production deadlines are met
- Liaising with suppliers
- Managing relationships with global merchandise teams
- Planning budgets, forecasting sales and projections
- Managing and maintaining stock levels on tour and updating sales sheets
- Managing road reps and communicating with tour managers
- Oversee and maintain all billing for projects; POs and invoices
- Liaising with the team to keep them up to date with campaigns
- Sourcing new suppliers and products
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Preferably previous experience within a music company and existing knowledge of merchandising market
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience of managing budgets or a high level of numeracy
- Previous experience of working with designers or a 'good eye' for design
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.