Fashion phenomenon based in Central London is looking to recruit a Merchandising Admin Assistant immediately! We are keen to hear from individuals with previous experience working at MAA level and who are numerate, forward thinking and above all - passionate.
Reporting to the Senior Merchandiser, the role responsibilities will include:
- Providing first class administrative support to the Merchandising team
- Producing reports (detailing stock, sales and orders) on weekly and monthly basis
- Dealing with queries on behalf of the team promptly
- Processing and recording orders
- Raising POs
- Ad hoc duties which contribute to the smooth running of the merchandising process
The successful candidate will have advanced MS Excel skills, experience working within fashion head office previously and the ability to work well under pressure. Please get in touch with your CV if you are free to begin work immediately and have a real 'can do' and upbeat approach to your work.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.