This global Retailer based in Central London is looking to recruit a highly numerate and focused Merchandising Admin Assistant on a 1 month temp basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business who are enjoying ongoing success and who have an outstanding reputation within the industry. The ideal candidate will be somebody who has worked previously within a MAA position/internship and who is able to prioritise workloads effectively. Starting immediately, it is essential that applicants are free to begin work right away, with no notice.
Duties of the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Liaise daily with suppliers and distribution contacts to track stock/deliveries
- Raise high volumes of PO's
- Produce weekly/quarterly reports and distribute to wider Merchandising team
- Promptly deal with supplier queries
- Updating promotions and pricing information
- Support the Merchandising team with all administrative support duties
We'd love to hear from Merchandising Administrators who have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to pick new roles up quickly. Strong MS Excel skills are essential (including good working knowledge of pivot tables and V Lookups). The team this person will be supporting are incredibly sociable and offer the opportunity to learn and develop. Please apply today if you are thorough, methodical and good with numbers!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.