Online Trading Manager
12 month FTC
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and creative Online Trading or Merchandising Manager, with one of the fastest growing retail businesses in the UK. A household name, they are going through a rapid period of growth and transformation, making this a fantastic time to join!
You will be a senior member of the team, and have thorough experience in managing online retail events. As well as a track record in delivering outstanding campaigns, with an aim to continually engage, attract and delight the growing customer base.
- Manage the online product merchandising, from images, search experience, events and navigation - ensuring high quality and accuracy
- Drive commercially beneficial purchasing behaviour - using the tools available
- Manage large onsite events and campaigns
- Work with and manage a team of merchandisers, motivating, encouraging and driving productivity
- Continually coming up with creative ways to engage and attract customers, encouraging sales
- Keep on top of trends and competitors initiatives
- Work in unison with buying, product, branding and marketing on campaigns
You Will Have
- Thorough experience in online retail and onsite product merchandising
- Experience in retail, whether it's grocery, homeware or health and beauty
- A background in team management, the ability to encourage, motivate and lead a team is integral to the success of this role
- A customer centric approach, passionate about delivering exciting and innovative campaigns to your customer base
- Strong communication skills, regular work with internal stakeholders is integral to the success of this role
If you have a background in retail and are interested in joining a business with year on year growth, then get in touch!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.