Great new opportunity for immediately available Metadata Specialists with a keen eye for detail and an appetite for problem resolution and a passion for customer service. Initially working from home you will support a dynamic team within this Major International Record Label providing excellent insight into consumer behaviour.
What you will do:
- Proactively review and address data issues (using various tools/methods provided), for specific business issues including:
- Identifying duplicate data (e.g. talent/party records)
- Recognising missing/incomplete data (e.g. both critical items and helpful, disambiguating information)
- Detecting incorrect/poor data (e.g. understanding usage of talent/party data and "names", and the appropriate associations to repertoire data)
- Investigate root cause of common data issues and explore means of prevention
- Coordinate prioritisation and workload across team members involved in data cleansing projects
- Ask appropriate questions and liaise with key contacts and stakeholders
- Track and quantify project progress and provide regular reports
- Build strong relationships within team and stakeholders as needed to complete tasks
- Proactively raise and discuss data issues/themes with colleagues and line manager
- Participate in and contribute towards group-based data projects
- Support the Global Metadata Operations support team in reactive trouble shooting of Talent/Party data
What you will be:
- Customer focused. Must be solutions-oriented with a positive attitude and strong work ethic and have an impeccable attention to detail.
- Quick learner: Experienced in being able to quickly understand new business information systems and processes.
- Ability to work closely with other team members while, at the same time, taking responsibility for personal workload.
- Excellent communication, reporting and trouble-shooting skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task and be highly flexible in order to juggle priorities and meet all deadlines.
Immediate start. 6 month initial contract. Please apply today
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.