Handle Recruitment is partnering with a TV Company to find a Metadata specialist to support there operation team in this high growth period.
As the Metadata Coordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring a high standard of metadata within the businesses in-house system.
This role would suit a confident multi-tasker and excellent communicator with a strong understanding of metadata and the ability to learn new business information systems and processes quickly.
Some of the requirments:
- Manage the core metadata for requirements including VOD, D2C and EPG. Create and curate Review and enrich metadata to consistently improve quality and grow the metadata library ensuring brand and editorial alignment.
- Coordinate metadata translation with the relevant teams, liaise with dubbing studios to ensure project deadlines are met and ensure approvals are managed in line with business needs.
- Responsible for entry of approved metadata into relevant systems for downstream use, ensuring publishing is tracked and issues managed with relevant teams.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a comparable metadata position within media/entertainment space
- A detailed understanding of metadata requirements and related issues across all product types
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.