Metadata Whizz - Global Entertainment Brand
Handle Recruitment is partnering with a global entertainment brand to find a Metadata professional to ensure the quick and accurate resolution of metadata issues.
This role would suit a confident multi-tasker with a general understanding of metadata who enjoys working in a customer-facing role, as you need to be able to translate customer's requests, in to tasks that will resolve metadata issues relating to all product types.
Key features include:
- Liaising directly with internal departments and business partners globally to ensure that a solution works for all parts of the business and critical deadlines are not missed in relation to release dates
- Responding to all international territory requests
- Ensuring correct and complete product setup in the company's propriety metadata tool so that revenues for the group's content is claimed and secured
- Working effectively and comfortably under pressure as the role sits within a fast-paced environment where accuracy and attention to detail is of the utmost importance
The ideal candidate will have:
- A basic understanding of metadata, and any related issues, across all product types
- Previous experience in a global media/entertainment/creative company
- The ability to work closely with other team members while, at the same time, taking responsibility for and initiative over personal workload
- High level flexibility to juggle priorities and meet deadlines
The successful Metadata Whizz will receive:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Dental and travel insurance
- Discounted products
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.