- Own and drive the development of the MSFT cloud application stack of technologies
- Resolve application and system queries at 3rd level
- Lead/co-lead and advise on minor/major technical project changes
- Gather business impressions and integrate into software design and project planning
- Be comfortable talking to and working with other developers and business stakeholders, building relationships and credibility
- Draft requirements and documentation for business change processes
- Build software plans that consider potential obstacles and immediate and long-term consequences.
- Making best use of application features to drive data quality.
- Significant experience in creating & delivering solutions using Microsoft Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate & D365) - this will be tested at interview
- Power Automate development experience to create automated, instant, and scheduled flows using premium and standard connectors.
- Experience with D365 Customer Engagement (Sales, Customer Service and Marketing) development.
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience of working with and developing M365 Applications including SharePoint, Teams, Planner, amongst others
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.