We are looking for a Middleweight Designer to work in a fast paced music industry advertising agency.
You will be working on some of the biggest names in the industry.
You will need to be able to work in a high pressure environment. From concept through to completion you will be creating quality designed materials for press advertising, outdoor media, social media and digital platforms. Candidates would preferably have advertising experience with strong print and digital skills, and be able to manage various projects at one time. Having a strong understanding and versatile approach to layout is key.
A real passion for music is essential. You will need to be proactive and organised and have a portfolio demonstrating great ideas across print and digital advertising. You must have 2+ years' experience and a design related degree.
* Proven experience of strong design layout and typographic skills are essential
* High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
* Attention to detail and a flexible attitude
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Highly organised, self motivated, competent and can use own initiative
* Must been UK based, overseas candidates will not be considered
* Have a good working discipline creating artwork and file management
* Good organisational skills and attention to detail
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.