Mobile/IOS Engineer - Music/Publishing - London
£45,000-£65,000 dependent on experience
Handle are working with an Award winning IOS agency who have developed a name for themselves in the publishing industry and have really pushed the creative boundaries within the IOS space. Most recently they have just started a new project with a very high profile client in the music streaming industry so they have some amazing projects coming to fruition this year.
They a small boutique who take a huge amount of pride in their IOS applications. Most of their apps are very complex and take around 12-18 months to develop. This isn't your standard mobile agency.
This agency are now in need of a talented IOS engineer/developer to work with their lead designer and two other experienced IOS Developers. You will be expected to take the lead developer role on some of their new and exciting projects and developing ambitious and next generation IOS applications.
You will be working with a fantastic mix of individuals who have truly transformed the user experience of Digital Products and have re-defined what is possible in the IOS space.
Responsibilities for the Senior IOS Engineer/Developer;
- Working with the Head of Development and Lead Designer to develop next generation IOS applications specifically focusing in the music industry
- Will take the lead on the development of substantial complex IOS applications from concept to submission
Key skill set for the Senior IOS Engineer/Developer;
- Native IOS Development experience
- Understand UX/UI design and have an appreciation for great UX and how important this is in the mobile space
- Creative flare
- Evidence of developing a high profile/complex application where your contribution was significant
- You must have experience with Swift
- BDD/TDD & Continuous Integration
If you are interested in your next career move and like the idea of a promising career working with a boutique IOS agency do get in touch with Kathryn.Thorpe@handle.co.uk or 02075699981.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.