Do you want to work with one of the UK's leading Modelling Agencies who represent some of the world's most high-profile talent? Our client is looking for a motivated, efficient and enthusiastic Booker to join their head offices located in the heart of Central London.
You will be responsible for assisting with the scouting of new talent, industry events, negotiating contract and rates and managing a variety of clients/ talent.
Responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Scouting new talent to join the agency
- Building and maintaining relationships with the talent
- Liaising with clients international in regards to booking and promoting talent
- Negotiation rates and contracts
- Assisting with events; planning and execution
- Adhoc administrative tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to liaise with individuals at all levels including VIPs and high profile talent
- To work with an organised and flexible approach
- Have an understanding/ passion for the modelling and talent industry
This process is moving very quickly, please do not hesitate and apply today!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.