Lots of agencies say they're different. Our client is.
They believe that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using their unique Inside Intelligence methodology, they build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Their model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across in-house agencies globally.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results focused to exceed expectations
Working in true collaboration with their client in West London, they have one goal in mind: 'to be the leading agency partner for the development of stunning and effective needs based content and digital media campaigns' for one of it's leading global brands.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
Are you looking for an opportunity to innovate with brands? Involving the development of strategy, creative concepts, content and campaign implementation?
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
You will be working closely with the new creative team in their luxurious Head Office in West London
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- A love of design, motion graphics and storytelling
- Must have knowledge of video filming, editing and motion graphics
- Must have experience in content creation, Instagram stories, photograph
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles and branding, along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Willingness to accept feedback and iterate over designs in a highly-collaborative, low-ego team environment
- Curiosity, creativity, and ambition
- The ability to take a project from concept to completion, good communication, organisational, and time management skills are essential
- Ensure final deliverables exceed design and production requirements and expectations.
- Must be hands on and enjoy working with a team
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- 4-5 years of design and animation experience
- Expertise in design and animation across all platforms
- Must have excellent design, typography and layout skills. Attention to detail is critical
- Expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.