Creative Motion Graphics Designer
We are now looking for a talented, enthusiastic creative motion graphics designer to
join the Digital studio at one of the worlds most iconic and leading advertising agencies, based in Central London.
The role will be very varied and you should be comfortable working across a variety
of digital, motion and animation projects. You should be able to design in 2D and 3D
although the 2D side is the bulk of the work (3D experience is a bonus). You'll need
to be a confident communicator as all the agencies designers are client facing at
times. Often, you'll be asked to see projects through from pitch to delivery, being
involved at every stage along the way, so someone with an eye for detail and the
ability to interpret clients and creatives needs instinctively is also important.
The team covers a broad range of skills and together we respond rapidly to creative
motion briefs, often from concept stage and design of master animation, through to
defining motion visual identity. Being able to explore ideas rapidly is key.
This is a tight knit team so as well as being a good designer you will need to be
sociable and able to work in a team, and not afraid of throwing ideas into the mix.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
* 3 or more years industry experience as a Motion Graphics Designer
* Advanced After Effects user
* Advanced Premier Pro user
* Experience with industry standard plugins (Trapcode suite etc).
* Strong 2D and 3D animation skills
* Strong video editing and compositing skills
* Excellent visualisation and concept development skills
* Able to clearly storyboard complex ideas to an excellent standard
* Exceptional design and presentation skills
* Able to produce quality animation concepts at pace
* Experience dealing with creatives directors and clients.
* Strong communicator
* Team player and collaborator
* Highly self-motivated and responsible
* Professional experience taking animation projects from initiation to completion
* Able to manage/prioritise workload and respond well under pressure
* Ability to work under strict daily deadlines
* Creative problem solving skills
* Very strong written and spoken English skills
* Strong Cinema 4D skills would be an advantage
* Strong Adobe CS Motion graphics, UX and interactive design experience
would also be a plus
* Competitive salary, benefits that include pension, life assurance and healthcare
* Free gym and exercise classes, subsidised coffee bar and pub, local discounts
and regular company events
This is a great opportunity for an up and coming Motion Graphics Designer to make
a big splash at a fantastic agency.
WHY YOU'LL SUCCEED
* We want you to be the best you can possibly be and you'll have the whole agency's
support, clear KPIs, achievable goals and regular feedback
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.