Motion Graphics Designer.
A leading broadcast and TV production company are looking for a motion graphics designer to work across their international portfolio of channels for all on-air elements.
Reporting to the Head of Graphics, you will be responsible for the following:
- All on-air graphics.
- Brands, promotions, titles, menus, idents etc.
- Working across the design of the company's other projects.
- Working closely with the Creative Director, Line Manager, and Producers to enhance edited sequences, create designs, titles, and colour corrections as directed.
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop and a 3D package, preferably Cinema 4D.
- File management and organisations skills.
- Technical knowledge of file formats, mastering requirements, and time management.
- Expertise of multimedia formats for still images, video, motion graphics and animation.
- 5 years' experience within broadcast or TV environments.
This is a fantastic opportunity and a passion for the film, TV and production industries is a must for this role. Please apply with your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.