This Global Lifestyle Brand is looking for a Music Activation Manager to create and execute their centralised Music programs and Festival Activations across EMEA.
Reporting into the Director of Music & Culture, key responsibilities include:
- Developing centrally run music programs and overseeing the implementation of events at a local level
- Managing the budgets of all centrally run events
- Advising the local teams on music marketing/activation plans for each territory
- Managing and maintaining established Brand Activation initiatives, ensuring continued success and development
- Seeking new partnerships and sponsorships for events
- Working closely with the event production team to build a plan for event activation
- Managing all event equipment including acquisition and use
With strong Events/Activation Strategy experience within Music, the ideal candidate will be a highly analytical, data-driven individual with the ability to use analysis as the basis of strategic decisions. In addition, you will have previous 'on the ground' experience of running activation's at major festivals, have excellent organisational skills and be someone who enjoys staying on top of current music and cultural trends. This role also requires regular international travel.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.