Handle has partnered up with a well known lifestyle brand in search for a Music and Culture Team Leader. Our client is looking for someone who has a dynamic, driven and enthusiastic approach along with a passion and understanding of the urban music landscape.
- Create fans of the brand through the creation and activation of a local marketing program
- Deliver a high-energy quality brand experience through activation of marketing plans
- Responsible for the identification, negotiation and activation of events & marketing projects
- Responsible for the identification, negotiation and ongoing relationships with artists from each of the scenes
- Identify and build Media & PR Partnerships
- Actively generate trial of sampling programs
- Responsible for identifying and managing partnerships with 3rd party brands (across both marketing and commercial projects)
- Efficient administration of budgets, contracts and compliance with company policy
- Happy to work weekends, evenings & early mornings - as the job requires
Key skills & attributes
- Previous experience with event co-ordination
- At least 3 years experience working within a marketing environment
- Interest in and knowledge of electronic music, hip hop and urban street culture
- Educated to graduate calibre
- Strong project management skills
- Artist management/coordination would be desirable
If you have the relevant skills and experience and you are looking for a new challenge please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.