We are looking for a proactive, enthusiastic and highly organised Administrator to join the Music and Media Licensing team within a globally recognised entertainment brand! The successful candidate will be extremely confident using Microsoft Excel as they will be using the software on a daily basis to analyse and input data, so please only apply if you are a confident user and are familiar with formulas, pivot-tables and V-Lookups.
Daily tasks may include;
- Researching music copyright information
- Sending agreements to internal and external contacts
- Using Excel to analyse data
- Using Excel to input data
- Scanning documents
- Updating systems
- Vendor/Client set ups and raising POs/Invoice request forms
- Ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will;
- Confident in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.