Fantastic opportunity for a Music and Talent Manager to join an exceptional Content and Programming team within a hugely reputable and progressive Music Company.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of various music industry partners (including record labels, managers and distributors). Working closely with production and editorial teams you will identify artists for original content opportunities while securing and developing promotional plans for existing content across key partners.
Based out of vibrant, open-plan offices in Central London, this role is perfect for someone with a good ear for new-music and a keen eye for the latest trends in youth culture, content and beyond to work as part of a busy team in a collaborative, fun environment.
Key features will include:
- Utilising a first class knowledge of allocated content partners, artists, rosters and marketing campaigns to inform decisions
- Day to day relationship management of accounts; continuously developing relationship with artists and their teams
- Managing label relations at original content shoots and continually informing the production team about opportunities and updates
- Communicating effectively with content partners to ensure timely acquisition of video premieres, album release plans and all campaign bookings
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid music industry experience and existing relationships with key industry players across labels, management, agents and promoters, ideally within independent music
- Experience working across digital campaigns, video promotion, music programming preferred
- A team player with a flexible approach, happy to work outside of office hours (attending gigs, showcases and long filming days is integral to this role)
- A good level of creative skill - PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Google Docs/ Drive and various CRMs
The successful Music and Talent Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave
- Medical insurance and cash reimbursement plan
- Bike2Work scheme, travel loans, cell phone reimbursement
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this amazing Music and Talent Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.