Handle recruitment is working closely with an exciting Music Publishing Company which supplies music for Films, TV and Advertising to source a Music Librarian.
The role will encompass assisting in the organisation and maintenance of the catalogue as well as supporting in some of the running of the office. This is a really exciting role for someone who can stay organised and on top of tasks and knows how to juggle a variety of tasks.
Key responsibilities will include:
- PPL registrations
- Tagging new music
- Sourcing Audio & Disco systems as well as upload and management
- Dropbox assets
- Live Reporting
- Catalogue deliveries
- Drafting and managing music mailouts
- Keeping client information up to date
- Implementing PRS and ISRC codes
- Dealing with Bandcamp / vinyl & merch
- Organising office purchases
- Updating Social Media
The ideal candidate will have:
- Expert knowledge of song clearances, PPL & PRS
- The ability to manage a wide range of projects
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Administration experience in a comparable organisation or similar role
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative, exciting team in a pivotal role. Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.