Handle recruitment is pleased to be working with a leading directory of international recording studios to source a Music Manager.
With an already established roster of engineers, the successful candidate will help our client further develop this new area of their business. The ideal candidate would have experience in artist/producer management or live management.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to not only grow and develop their own career but also guide and manage this new sector of our client's business.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing client diaries
- Working closely with the bookings team and legal to manage contracts and agreements
- Updating clients CVs , managing showreels and developing the management website and stream lining portfolios
- Processing clients invoices and payments and reporting to clients
- Managing a new social media channel, updating new releases, news and creating content
- External meetings with Record companies and management and actively looking for work for clients
- Other Ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in artist management, ideally having worked with producers and engineers
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good experience in working with contracts, invoices and diary management
- A strong work ethic and isn't afraid to get stuck in and help grow the business
If your experience matches the requirements above and you're interested in finding out more about this exciting music management opportunity, please apply now! Email email@example.com with a CV to apply.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.