Handle Recruitment is looking for a highly analytical and commercially aware Ticketing Marketing Manager to join a leading online retailer and market ticketing across all music events. As Marketing Manager you will assume overall responsibility for developing, agreeing and executing a marketing strategy that achieves huge growth and strengthens a loyal customer base.
- Developing and agreeing a marketing strategy to promotes music selection
- Identifying the relevant target audience and grow a base of quality customers who enjoy live entertainment and regularly buy music tickets
- Driving quality traffic to the site, exceeding the traffic and conversion targets by channel (email, SEO/SEM, social media, PR)
- Developing the right selection strategy, working closely with relevant industry partners to secure target events
- Developing the technology teams product features that improve the customer experience
- Managing a digital marketing resource and 3rd party agencies
This is the perfect opportunity for an influential Music Marketing Manager to have a big impact on the development of an expanding ticketing team.
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.