Music Supervisor/Business Development Manager
Handle recruitment is working with a newly conceived music production company to source a Music Supervisor/Business Development Manager.
Specialising in Production Music, Music Licensing and bespoke music covers, our client have built a solid production catalogue spanning across a multitude of genres. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to display their passion and step into a position and complement a hardworking, driven team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively seeking out sync opportunities
- Raising awareness of the cover song catalogue
- Pitching bespoke composers to all media
- Generating and maintaining third party partnerships with agencies, brands, facilities houses, music supervisors and promo houses
- Representing the brand at high-level industry events, both domestic and international
- Maintaining and developing client database (CRM)
- Input into all social media, merchandise and other NSM marketing activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant industry experience
- A proven track record of music sync achievements
- Proficiency in standard business computer packages
- The ability to negotiate terms and sync fees across all media
- Knowledge of current trends and opportunities in the sync industry
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- The ability to spot opportunities and react swiftly
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding company and diligent team. Are you an ambitious team player with an attention to detail? This could be the role for you! Immediate interview for successful candidates, please email email@example.com with a CV to apply in the first instance.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.