My client is a passionate, fun loving global wellness brand, based in the heart of London. They are looking for a driven National Account Manager to take on the responsibility of the key grocery customers.
- Full P & L responsibility of the brand's key accounts
- Owning full commercial strategy for those accounts
- Evaluation of promotional performance
- Management of 1 account executive and 2 interns
- Developing the brand's intern programme
- Work alongside marketing to develop strong POS activations
- Work alongside category insights to ensure they have the most effective range
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have worked in FMCG sales, preferably through a grad scheme
- Be driven and commercially astute
- Have account management experience with Top 4 retail
- Have worked within food and beverage
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the most relevant brands in the drinks and wellness industry currently.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.