Handle is working alongside a well-known entertainment company in search of a National Account Manager.
This is a great role for either an account manager, or a senior buyer with a wealth of experience in working within home entertainment and physical product. The right person for this role must be confident and credible and have excellent communication skills along with the ability to be adaptable and creative.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- The main purpose of the role is to achieve new release and catalogue targets whilst managing margin, product life cycle and returns in line with business expectation.
- The right person will deliver quarterly presentations to customers, leading all face to face meetings together with support from internal marketing and insights teams.
- You will be required manage key sales processes including forecasting, financial queries, merchandising and in store execution in collaboration with Marketing, Operations and Commercial teams.
- The ability to generate new ideas and ways of working to ensure competitive advantage within your customers business is key within this role.
- The successful candidate will be required to analyse and review both market and customer performance and sales initiatives and recommend pricing, campaign and marketing and execution strategies.
- Keeping up to date developments and trends in the marketplace is an essential part of this role.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to work in a well established and well known organisation, if it sounds as though it would suit you please do apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.