National Radio Promotions Manager (Maternity Cover) - Music
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced and organised National Radio Promotions Manager to join a Streaming/Commerce department at an iconic Music and Entertainment company.
Whilst in the position, you will report into the SVP Promotions and be responsible for maintaining and building strong relationships with radio producers, DJs and executive producers across all areas of Radio.
Key features will include:
- Being responsible for putting together weekly Radio reports and feeding back to management and label, explaining strategies and next moves
- Working closely with A&R and Marketing teams to ensure you are able to represent your acts fully at Radio
- Developing promotional strategies, identifying key opportunities throughout the year to maximise the radio promotional windows for each campaign
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of national radio promotions, working on campaigns for varied genres of music
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills with an established network across all national radio areas
- Detailed knowledge about a variety of genres and artists as well as radio and the future of radio promotions
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this fantastic National Radio Promotions Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.