Handle is looking for a driven and experienced National Radio Promotions Manager to drive radio promo campaigns for a leading frontline label which boasts some of the biggest names in music. This is a fantastic opportunity to conceptualise and coordinate compelling campaigns for a diverse roster of UK and international artists.
- Take responsibility for a split of the label's roster for National Radio inc. spot plays to playlists and promotion
- Establish, build and maintain strong relationships, regular contact and strong rapport with media partners, heads of music and DJs
- Embracing the ever changing radio landscape - including visualisation and social media aspects of promotion
- Work closely with wider label teams inc.A&R, Marketing, Digital to align schedules, campaigns and ideas
- Work directly with artists and management
- Analyse airplay, playlist and strategic data to inform next steps and future campaigns
National radio promotions experience is essential for this role. Immediate interview for successful applicants.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.